Saturday, October 10, 2009

He's Going The Distance

John, is that a Nintendo cake? You're goddamn right it's a Nintendo cake! My friends Greg and Mal were kind enough to make this for my birthday on Thursday. I'm not going to brag about it, but I just would like to say that none of you guys have a Nintendo cake and I am much better at life than you are. How can you even argue that statement? You can't! Do YOU have a Nintendo cake? No? OK then. You LOSE! You lose and I win and that's just the way this goes. I'm sorry, but you've been beaten. The Nintendo Cake of Mightiness has conquered all and you can mark another victory on the scorecard o' Porch!

OK maybe not. But sincerely, I really do have better friends and family than I deserve. I'm incredibly lucky and I had a great birthday and if any of my friends are reading this, thanks very much for it. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment