Monday, October 12, 2009

Totally Unacceptable

John is that Christmas stuff in the supermarket? Yes, dear friend. Yes it is. I took this photo on Saturday. That is more than two full months before Christmas and they're selling this stuff already. Unacceptable.

If you're reading this and you already bought your Christmas stuff, just know that somewhere in my heart there is a little bit of acidic hatred for you because you're a douchebag. You're probably the same person who bought their kid a Halloween costume BEFORE school was back in session.

"Guess what I'm bein' for Halloween?"

"Nobody cares Randall. It's the first day of school and you're a douche."

See? Douchey parents raise douchey kids. So return all of your Christmas stuff, enjoy Halloween, and THEN go ahead and buy some stuff in November or December. October Christmas stuff? Jesus. If I knew you, I'd buy you a December Valentine's day card that let you know we were breaking up.

PS - Enjoy the anti-douche anthrax I put in that Valentine's Day card.

No comments:

Post a Comment