Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fallout

Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a little while. Typically January and February are both months where I get a little depressed, a little uninspired, and fall of the radar while rediscovering my love of Playstation (*see Fallout 3), scotch, and being unproductive.

Then I decided I should post at least a little something. Dark'n'dreary winter or not, I am still always fighting off the electric light circus parade that is my relentlessly useless stream of conscious thought. So here's a photo I snapped a while back.

"DO NOT WORKING". Straight from the parchment of kings to the eyes and ears of the uninspired, underpriviledged, and spiritually malnourished masses of everydayers. I can only hope that this sign is supposed to mean "DO NOT WORKING" and not "DONUT WORKING", because even though the first one doesn't make sense, it actually makes sense. And I really don't want to know what the second one means.

As you were.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine my surprise discovering a decent comedian exists who shares my exact name, and we actually enjoy a few of the same things. Fallout is a good time, engrish usually is too.


    As YOU were.

    ReplyDelete